Castletoun Luxury Cottages Scotland Homepage
At the Cottages at Castletoun House we offer a selection of superior luxury self catering holiday cottages nestled in the beautiful Scottish Borders countryside.
Castletoun luxury cottages Scotland were once part of the accommodation of a splendid 19th century coaching inn (pictured above) in the pituresque little village of Greenlaw. Just a short distance across the border between Scotland and England, Greenlaw is within easy reach of all the great attractions the beautiful Scottish Borders has to offer.
We can offer you cozy and comfortable accommodation in a place that is ideal for doing as little, or as much as you like.
Click here to see some comments from our guest book.
Castletoun House offers luxury self catering holiday Cottages in Scotland.
Some of the features of Castletoun luxury cottages Scotland include:
- Wood burning stove, with logs included.
- Classic style Aga.
- Free wi-fi wireless internet access
- Silk screen printing art courses available in the Castletoun House artist studios, next door.
- Castletoun luxury cottages Scotland sleep up to six in total.
- Central heating throughout Castletoun luxury cottages Scotland.
- TV, video, DVD, CD/radio.
- Child friendly. Cot, stair gate and two high chairs available.
- Heated hobby workshop (no tools) suitable for painting, sculpting, woodwork, model making etc.
- Linen and towels.
Click here to see a more comprehensive list of facilities in our Scottish Borders Holiday Home
Luxury Cottages Scotland Self Catering Holiday